• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hobo's Amazing Adventures Lot 11-17

13 posts in this topic

With much thanks to Greggy for the format. thumbsup2.gif

As usual, please post the takeit.gif in the thread. Please do not edit your post to add more books, as I will go by what’s in the original post as shown in the email notification. If you want more books, please make another post.

You can PM me but I am not always available during work hours. posts in the thread take priority so it’s best that you post it in the thread.

Shipping via US Priority Mail shirt box will be $5.20 for 1-4 books and more if there are larger lots, the shipping cost itself will not exceed $8.10 in the US. Canadian and international shipping can be considerable higher so please ask questions before you commit to a purchase.

I have made an effort to recheck the grades on each book while scanning them but please contact me if I’ve missed anything.

I’ll be checking the thread throughout the day while at work. I don’t have immediate access to the internet so I can’t respond to everyone right away. Please note that any items that have more than one person wanting to purchase will have to be confirmed by the board email to confirm the time it was posted.

Now on with the show:

Amazing Adventures 11, 1st gray fuzzy beast in 9.2/9.4 grade:

aa011.jpg

aa011back.jpg

$250

Amazing Adventures 12, Date stamp, cut could be better, Mastermind starts messing with Beast's head. 9.2/9.4:

aa012.jpg

aa012back.jpg

$75

Amazing Adventures 13, Bit mis-cut on top, some very minor spine wear. Mastermind gets his butt handed to him by Hank McCoy, (so he later tries the same thing on Phoenix? Duhhhhh.) 9.0/9.2:

aa013.jpg

aa013back.jpg

$60

Amazing Adventures 14, 3 small light stains on the back cover, last gray Hulk, er, Beast. 8.5/9.0

aa014.jpg

aa014back.jpg

$30

Amazing Adventures 15, 1st Griffin, very nice copy, 9.4 with an outside shot at 9.6:

aa015.jpg

aa015back.jpg

$90

Amazing Adventures 16, Rick James dresses up as the Juggernaut for Halloween! Nicest graded book of the lot, 9.6 unless the grader's having a bad day:

aa016.jpg

aa016back.jpg

$125

Amazing Adventures 17; Reprints, blearg! At least the cover looks cool, 8.5/9.0:

aa017.jpg

aa017back.jpg

$25

OR take the lot for $500 shipped.

Sorry for the delays guys. I'm about to drive to Timutly's home town to check on a family member who's not doing so hot. I intend to rely to most PM's before I head out. Again, I apologize for the delay (TJ, I'll holler on the cell).