• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Shadow of the Bat 80

4 posts in this topic

I need one more Shadow of the Bat to complete my run: #80.

I can't find a copy here in Sacramento. Can any of you dealer types help me out with a VF/NM or better copy?

I'm also looking for Brave and Bold 96 and 112 in beater condition and a 129 in either 9.x or beater.

WTBs are in aisle 2 foreheadslap.gif

doh!

But I got no response in aisle 2 when I asked about this book a few weeks ago. I figued aisle 3 might provide a better response. You know how it is when you're looking for one more book to complete a set and you can't find it in one of the biggest cities in the state!

Not to mention the only copies on eBay right now are overpriced Mile High copies. I didn't even bother to see how Not Mint they were.

WTBs are in aisle 2 foreheadslap.gif

doh!

But I got no response in aisle 2 when I asked about this book a few weeks ago. I figued aisle 3 might provide a better response. You know how it is when you're looking for one more book to complete a set and you can't find it in one of the biggest cities in the state!

Not to mention the only copies on eBay right now are overpriced Mile High copies. I didn't even bother to see how Not Mint they were.

Nobody wants you to have one. makepoint.gif

devil.gifpoke2.gif