• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So you have the best...

106 posts in this topic

With the exception of Conan the Barbarian,I always felt that the Burton Batman flick was the first respectable treatment on screen of a comic character.People who didn't even like comics loved that movie.At the time it totally blew me away,and made me realize the possibilities of other screen versions of comic character material.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

There are definately more bad ones than good ones, but would have to agree that because of the cast, hype, and expectations, Daredevil hit an all time low. I thought that Electra boardered on being decent, probably due to my reduced expectations. I just had to see it though (netflix) because of the "train wreck" effect of Daredevil.

Also, the waste of John Travolta's talent in the most recent Punisher movie was really disappointing.

That was just mentioned in the favorite movie section.GOD BLESS...

You've got to be kidding.....that movie was horrible. foreheadslap.gif

That was just mentioned in the favorite movie section.GOD BLESS...

You've got to be kidding.....that movie was horrible. foreheadslap.gif

Hopefully it was a joke tonofbricks.gif