• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top Loaders -- Used but not abused -- SOLD

11 posts in this topic

Used top loaders.

I'm not a supply expert by any means....but I did minimal research and found a few sites charging anywhere from $1.50- $2 for these brand new.

These were used in a store. Looks to be about 3 different sizes. Some have a price tag on them ( comes off fairly easy) Some have a small piece of velcro on the back (again comes off fairly easy). Some have both velcro and price tag. About 15 or so are clear.

Would like to get rid of these as a lot. There are 66 total, but I may have a few more in the garage.

Let me know if anyone needs a picture or more information.

Will sell to first reasonable offer via the thread or PM. Thanks!!!!

Excuse my ignorance, but...whats a Top Loader?? confused-smiley-013.gif

(And yes, I realize there is a joke there blush.gif )

Very thick clear plastic shells,kind of like a mylar 4.

Like a CGC holder?

Very thick clear plastic shells,kind of like a mylar 4.

Like a CGC holder?

Somewhat, but with the top open so you can slid a book inside. Here's some info from a dealer website:

BCW®7.5 X 11 X 5 mm - Comic Book Topload Holder

SKU: TLCH-7.5X11X5MM

The PVC used in BCW Toploads contain no plasticizers or stearates. Our high impact grade PVC does not migrate and will not harm your cards, photos or prints, while offering maximum protection and visual appeal.

- Holds comic books and magazines

- Crystal clear

- Made of high impact rigid PVC

Dimensions

- Outside 7 1/2 x 11 1/16 x 1/4

- Inside 7 x 10 7/8 x 3/16

These have all SOLD. Thanks for the interest. Any market for slightly used mylars, please PM me as I have a lot of those as well.

You should ship your comics sales in them! makepoint.gif

Are you trying to suggest something confused-smiley-013.gif Actually probably not a bad idea. thumbsup2.gif