• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Marvel Jr. Ski Jump SOLD

16 posts in this topic

Here it is... unused and complete, including the cardboard "weight" piece. $10.00 shipped in the US $18.00 shipped via Global Priority.

Post your takeit.gif

captainmarveljrskijump5um.jpg

captainmarveljrskijumpback9bg.jpg

I didn't unfold the contents as it is very delicate.

Here's the scan of the contents

captainmarveljrskijumpinsid6ko.jpg

Oops, that's a Captain Marvel Jr. Ski Jump. Sorry, I have to decline.
You've never declined young boys before. confused-smiley-013.gif

What a "Class act" you are! foreheadslap.gif

Is this the part where you post some irrelevant chicken-little articles?

Good buy, Shadroch. thumbsup2.gif I just don't like Captain Marvel Jr. all that much.

So you just prefer men in red tights?

Internet troll

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

A "Do not feed the troll" image (don't encourage trolls by reacting to them)

Internet TrollIn Internet terminology, a troll is someone who comes into an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude, repetitive or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy and antagonize the existing members or disrupt the flow of discussion.

Good buy, Shadroch. thumbsup2.gif I just don't like Captain Marvel Jr. all that much.

So you just prefer men in red tights?

Internet troll

A "Do not feed the troll" image (don't encourage trolls by reacting to them)

Internet TrollIn Internet terminology, a troll is someone who comes into an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude, repetitive or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy and antagonize the existing members or disrupt the flow of discussion.

Chicken Little

The Sky is Falling, also known as Chicken Little, Chicken Licken or Henny Penny is an old fable of unknown origin about a chicken who believes the sky is falling. The phrase has also become used to indicate a hysterical or mistaken belief that disaster is imminent.