• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Golden Age and Silver Age books posted - Take a look...

16 posts in this topic

Take a look at my website for a great group of new arrivals

There are some incredible Golden Age and Silver Age books posted!

When you get top the Home page, just click on the Recent Additions button at the left side of the page.

* I am going through my website and updating the comics with brand new scans of the front and back covers too. These will also be in the Recent Additions section.

* Keep looking as I will be posting more books every day.

Click here for the PGC Mint

Just posted some more great books this morning!

Some of the back covers are rarely ever seen and are quite nice to look at.

Did you know that some of the early Lone Ranger comics (and other Dells) had Baseball cards on the back covers? They encouraged the kids to cut them out. No wonder there are virtually none of these books on the CGC Census.

Just posted some more great books this morning!

Some of the back covers are rarely ever seen and are quite nice to look at.

Did you know that some of the early Lone Ranger comics (and other Dells) had Baseball cards on the back covers? They encouraged the kids to cut them out. No wonder there are virtually none of these books on the CGC Census.

It would be neat to see some of the back covers on these as the cards on the back might help the sale. Any stars or HOFers on the cards?

It would be neat to see some of the back covers on these as the cards on the back might help the sale. Any stars or HOFers on the cards?

If you click on the words "Large Image" right next to the small picture a much larger image of the front and back cover will come up.

I will also be scanning all back covers from now on, plus I am going to re-scan all of my books already listed to give you better quality of the front and a nice back cover image too.

Memory was so expensive just a few years ago and scanning was so diffficult. Thankfully technology is improving and the costs have come way down, which allows me to give you better quality pics.

Keep checking back.

Cool info about the baseball cards, and nice books!

Thanks!

There are so many great back covers and some of these Dells are amazing.

If it were not for the File copy discoveries I seriously doubt that there would be any Dells above the FN to VF range in existance.

This is not a bump but a "heads up" to let you know that I just posted some more great books this morning - July 11th

I am going to keep up on this every day and will be getting to some more of the Dells too.

I am really having a tough time with the glare on the cases and it takes quite a while to get a good scan on some of these books, so I can only do a small amout each day.

Another "heads up" to let you know that I just posted some more great books this morning - July 13th

More great Dells and also some really nice Mile High Adventure Comics, that showcase some awesome covers of the Sandman and Hourman.

When you get top the Home page, just click on the Recent Additions button at the left side of the page.

Keep checking back every day!

Another "heads up" to let you know that I just posted some more great books this morning - July 14th

A nice group of extremly high grade Golden Age. Including:

Two very early Detective Comics with the Batman

Early Roy Rogers, Sensation Comics, the best known copy of The Comics #1 from 1937. This one graded higher than the Mile High!

And More!

Keep checking back every day!

A "heads up" to let you know that I just posted some more great books this afternoon - July 26th

Some impressive Golden age and Silver age too.

When you get to my Home page, just click on the Recent Additions button at the left side of the page.

PGC Mint - Huge assortment of CGC graded NM books

Also - It was Fantastic seeing many of you at the CGC Boards dinner!

I found out that me and Long Island Ice Tea are not very compatible smile.gif

Neal Adams was there in the flesh!!! And it was great to talk to him.