• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Three DC pages Bronze age art fs or trade

13 posts in this topic

I have 3 pages of DC art on my comicart fan gallery I want to sell or trade I want to stick with Marvel art. Two of the pieces I listed on here before , 2 Batgirl pages from Detective 481. Now I am adding a Unexpected story title page. I am looking for 180.00 shipped for the trio or trade for 1 comparible valued Marvel page for the same era. Perferrably w/ the FF on it. I also love Marvel UK art pages. I will also entertain best offers.

Unexpected

detective

OK no bites I will lower the price to 155.00 shipped. That is basicly $50 a page for two Don Heck pages and a Sonny Trinadad page. As stated before willing to trade for 1 piece of art. Bronze to copper age perferred must be Marvel

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong here or are the pages that bad that there is no interest? Any comments about these pieces and the prices. I want the brutal truth here guys. confused-smiley-013.gifsorry.gifpoke2.gif

In all honesty you have a total of 134 looks at the pages from this link, which is not a large market.

Even at a steal of a price, if the right person can't see the art, then you will have a hard time selling it.

Idea - Take the image down from your CAF, and relist it being as desciptive as possible in the DESCRIPTION area. That way, anyone who has email alerts set up for such comments as "Detective" "Batgirl" "Heck" etc... will get an email that the page(s) are for sale.

As far as there worth, not a clue from me.

Good Luck

Honestly, those pages are not very good. They are pannel pages. There are costumes. There's just not a lot to get excited about. I would rather spend $150 on a decent single page than 3 so-so pages.

thanks. would have snagged them at that price when i was making the big bucks, but not at 40% of my old salary. like the sonny trinidad lines. had never heard of him before, although i've probably skimmed through his stuff before.

Do you have any art that you are not interested in that is from Marvel? If I like it and you want to trade I will pay for shipping from your end as well as mine. I like the Trinadad piece as well but I only want Marvel at this point. This offer is open to anyone else if "the blob" is not interested. hi.gif

I'll look around. Most of the 1970s Marvel pages I'm pretty fond of, but to be honest, sadly, I haven't looked at my art collection in like two years. It's sitting in the closet. The baby (and the wife!!!) makes things so much more complicated! You've motivated me to look at what I have this weekend!