• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misc Collectibles & Stuff!!

82 posts in this topic

Lot of (20) misc Presto-Magic Super Hero UNUSED!

32706017.jpg

confused.gif

GOTCHA!!!!!!

This was all an eloborate plan hatched with tons of PMs and well thought out intentions to essentially prank our good friend and well natured Beyonder...

I am sure retailiation will be coming back to me for sure in Chicago, but I just had to... flowerred.gif

(no presto magix were for sale...they would have been sold to you first Chris...we love you.... acclaim.gif

We're both waxing nostalgic... yay.gif

I have been in a big way lately. I spent a couple hours the other night looking up all kinds of childhood favorites and nostalgic items from the 70's and early 80's on eBay.

Would have worked better if a price was listed. gossip.gif

But thanks for caring enough to attempt to punk me. acclaim.gif

Awwww 893censored-thumb.gif, I had edited in a $10 price but submitted without the edit.

893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Ok, back to work...

1976 Batman Colorforms Set $5 missing two small pieces, has brochure(not pictured), pieces don't stick so well.

th_32706078.jpg

1975 Star Trek Colorforms Adventure Set complete $10 pieces don't stick so well.

th_32706077.jpg