• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misc Collectibles & Stuff!!

82 posts in this topic

(3) more items for this morning, more later....pics will be added shortly to these.

The Illustrated History of Crime Comics HC NM by Mike Benton $6

DC Comics: 60 Years of the World's Favorite Comic Book Heroes HC NM by Les Daniels $6

The Steranko History of Comics Vol. 1 VF+ w/shipping envelope $20

th_32706080.jpg

Darn, I wanted that Illustrated History of Crime comics. frown.gif I need to get a few decent reference books to see if I should expand my collection outward in genres. Good pickup, October. thumbsup2.gif

Darn, I wanted that Illustrated History of Crime comics. frown.gif I need to get a few decent reference books to see if I should expand my collection outward in genres. Good pickup, October. thumbsup2.gif

Sorry bro. sorry.gif

I want it for the same reason.

DC Comics: 60 Years of the World's Favorite Comic Book Heroes HC NM by Les Daniels $6

takeit.gif

SOLD!

Shall I bring to Chicago with me or do you want those shipped(same option available to the other sales from this thread as well!)?

takeit.gif

SOLD!

Shall I bring to Chicago with me or do you want those shipped(same option available to the other sales from this thread as well!)?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Would it be too much trouble to bring them along with you? If not, that would be great. Are you setting up there?

takeit.gif

SOLD!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Would it be too much trouble to bring them along with you? If not, that would be great. Are you setting up there?

Yes! yay.gif

You have inspired me to start scheming up something for Chicago.... devil.gif

I can let you in the hotel room while he is sleeping or we can throw him off the hotel. Your choice. confused-smiley-013.gif

You have inspired me to start scheming up something for Chicago.... devil.gif

I can let you in the hotel room while he is sleeping or we can throw him off the hotel. Your choice. confused-smiley-013.gif

sumo.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

me waking up in mid-flight off the balcony...> sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif893whatthe.gif893censored-thumb.gif

This what is left from this morning's posting....New items will be posted this evening in a new thread, items ranging from 1930's-modern.

Origins of Marvel Comics Softcover 7th printing F $6

Buddy L Secret Wars Spider Bike MIB $6

Remco Mighty Crusaders Fox Figure MOC $5 card wear/creases

1978 Avon Superman Bubblebath Container (no box) $2 some wear to cape

1991 Kidcare Batman Bubblebath Conatiner MIP $3

1984 Milton Bradley Tarzan Card Game MIB Sealed $8 box has minor wear, never been opened!

Hallmark Keepsake Ornament-Wonder Woman MIB $3

1989 Ertl Batman Vehicles MIP $5 for the pair both have price sticker remnants, otherwise Mint (two sets available)

1976 Batman Colorforms Set $5 missing two small pieces, has brochure(not pictured), pieces don't stick so well.

1975 Star Trek Colorforms Adventure Set complete $10 pieces don't stick so well.