• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice way to display your comic

34 posts in this topic

We use binder clips like that at work when we give people rough drafts of documents to review. There is NO way you can use one of them on a comic and not damage it. It may not damage the slab itself if it's clipped to a part of it that doesn't encase the comic, but if you put a binder clip like that on a comic, you're causing serious damage. Those clips are no joke.

Someone should tell him!!!

I did! I emailed him this morning and still no response. Very bizarre...the guy has lots of comic buying and selling transactions so I have no idea how he could be so careless with the handling of valuable comics...especially a friggin' TOS 39 for gosh sakes! 893whatthe.gif

Then again, as we have ALL seen...many comic stores have some of their most valuable comics tacked up on the wall under the glare of lights, even sunlight...where they slowly fade away... confused-smiley-013.gif

This guy is Exhibit A for Bone Head of the Year award. I wonder how he'll ship, probably will fold the son of a bish in half, affix some gum to hit to hold it bound, then scotch tape the embattled comic in an envelope.