• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes con Marvel Zombies print

95 posts in this topic

I have decided that I am pissed So I am taking the prints off They will be held and sold on ebay later. As for anfeld fox and your comments. Since you were insulted by my offer to sell you the sin city books and you think the prints are too expensive don't ever attempt to buy anything from me.

Sell me books that were not even your's? What were you expecting? 10% of $20? Jesus think about it. It was LAME. Don't worry about me.

Likewise being in the UK i can't always take advantage of a few things and needless to say there is always someone ready to get me anything i need free of charge after their expenses are paid. While being in the UK i can do this for people who need things from here. Once i sent a free Liverpool FC goodie pack to someone who said they were a fan. Another time i did a pretty big deal for someone on the boards without asking for a penny but once they saw the effort and time i put into it they sent a small paypal payment.

anyone got a violin yeahok.gif

I didn't know what your problem was but when i saw your picture online it all began to make sense.

King for example said that he was paid $5 to give his poster back which is great because im assuming they ran out and other fans missed out. Why would this have happened?

Anfield, I think you misunderstood. Before I left to go to Charlotte, the comic store I go to said they'd give me $5 to bring them one back since nobody was able to get there themself. So that's what I did.

I actually don't think there was a shortage. At the end of the day there were just some extras sitting at the top of the escalator where they were handing them out.

Then you are one of the evil ones. Burn! 27_laughing.gif

Likewise being in the UK i can't always take advantage of a few things and needless to say there is always someone ready to get me anything i need free of charge after their expenses are paid. While being in the UK i can do this for people who need things from here. Once i sent a free Liverpool FC goodie pack to someone who said they were a fan. Another time i did a pretty big deal for someone on the boards without asking for a penny but once they saw the effort and time i put into it they sent a small paypal payment.

I didn't know what your problem was but when i saw your picture online it all began to make sense.

my problem is you broke one of the big rules about crappping on someone's for sale thread, now you have made it personal. 893censored-thumb.gif

my problem is you broke one of the big rules about crappping on someone's for sale thread, now you have made it personal. 893censored-thumb.gif

Look, im not someone who likes to get involved in flame wars and my comment was out of line, sorry. I apologise straight way. I'm going to leave it at that but feel free to PM me if you want. You're not a bad guy really and you didn't deserve that.

Matt

I don't understand why everyone has sand in their boxers.

This section of the forum is for business transactions, not free stuff. Also, the origin and circumstances of accumulating a product for sale is nobodies business.

I posted the other day I wanted a M/NM copy of the Civil War #1 Turner variant and I got a smart mouthed sarcastic comment and I wasn't even selling anything. People can't resist taking pot shots at anything that turns their crank the wrong way around here. Suck it up.

If you don't like what you see then shut up and move along.

This section of the forum is for business transactions, not free stuff. Also, the origin and circumstances of accumulating a product for sale is nobodies business.

I posted the other day I wanted a M/NM copy of the Civil War #1 Turner variant and I got a smart mouthed sarcastic comment and I wasn't even selling anything. People can't resist taking pot shots at anything that turns their crank the wrong way around here. Suck it up.

if product changes hands for a price, then it's a business transaction makepoint.gif

if product changes hands for a price, then it's a business transaction makepoint.gif

I think he was agreeing with you. But reading comprehension isnt really taught at ECU though is it poke2.gif

I think he was agreeing with you. But reading comprehension isnt really taught at ECU though is it poke2.gif

well it's a little confusing as the original item was a "free stuff" makepoint.gif

well it's a little confusing as the original item was a "free stuff" makepoint.gif

At App they teach usns hows ta reid yay.gif

Yeah, selling free stuff might be pushing the envelope a bit, but there is an unspoken rule in the marketplace (or at least there used to be) that you don't craaap on someone else's sales thread unless there is a VERY good reason for it. Personally, I don't think this qualifies. confused-smiley-013.gif

....then again, maybe I am wrong. confused-smiley-013.gif

Good post, Andy! thumbsup2.gif

And, "No", this doesn't qualify in my book.

So the posters were given away free at a con. What if they stop giving them out, print run is short & the next con there's none left. Now there are people looking for this item. If TheCollector came on here then, everyone is going hail.gif

You don't crrapp on a sellers thread! If you think it's FUBAR, walk away. If it's really, really border-line.....then speak up if you think some poor unsuspecting individual will be taken. Otherwise, as in this case, move on if it's not your cup of tea.

Just MHO.

You don't crrapp on a sellers thread! If you think it's FUBAR, walk away. If it's really, really border-line.....then speak up if you think some poor unsuspecting individual will be taken. Otherwise, as in this case, move on if it's not your cup of tea.

it's a bit wordy, but i still would put this at the top of the Marketplace page if i were king.

someday...someday...

it's a bit wordy, but i still would put this at the top of the Marketplace page if i were king.

someday...someday...

You're a King by me, Sal !!! thumbsup2.gifhail.gif