• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN my SA Marvels

57 posts in this topic

Avengers 11 F+ $65.00 (OS FN 6.0 $87) Spider-man x-over.

The bottom staple is bent and the scan makes it appear as if it's almost a staple pull, but the paper around the staple is fine with no tears. Off-white to white pages.

av11.jpg

Avengers 4 VG- $135.00 1st SA Captain America.

This book is well-centered with off-white pages, and as it's nice and tight to the staples I don't know why someone at one point added 3 extra staples (see scan), which have subsequently been removed.

av4.jpg

takeit.gif

This book is well-centered with off-white pages, and as it's nice and tight to the staples I don't know why someone at one point added 3 extra staples (see scan), which have subsequently been removed.

takeit.gif

SOLD! sumo.gif

takeit.gif

SOLD! sumo.gif

My first upgrade....ever 893whatthe.gif

Next up...more of my personal collection, this time a very nice selection of Tales of Suspense:

Tales of Suspense 44 F+ $85.00 (OS FN 6.0 $114)

Well-centered copy is flat and tight with off-white to white pages.

tos44.jpg

Tales of Suspense 52 VF- $SOLD 1st app Black Widow.

Very pretty copy is nice and glossy with great color and off-white to white pages. Light spine wear (see scuffing mid-spine) and a single Marvel chip (right edge, about 1" up from the bottom) keep this copy from higher grade.

Tales of Suspense 53 VF+ $SOLD

Origin Watcher, 2nd app Black Widow. Superb specimen is perfectly centered with off-white to white pages.

Tales of Suspense 60 VF $SOLD 2nd app Hawkeye.

This is a gorgeous copy with a bright yellow, glossy cover and white pages. A small tear at the bottom of the cover (just below Cap's left knee) keeps this copy from VF/NM or better.

Tales of Suspense 61 VF+ $75.00 (OS VF 8.0 $77)

Killer copy is perfectly centered with a bright white cover and white pages.

tos61.jpg