• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB runs on titles

11 posts in this topic

I know what the responses are going to be but Bronze to copper age books preferably.

I would settle for 6.0+ books.

Superman,Action,Flash,Horror titles,wonder woman, mostly DC stuff I am looking for.

Marvel stuff I would love to get the westerns. Two gun kid, Kid colt, Rawhide Kid and Mighty Marvel Western. I would settle for lower grades on those in the 5.0-6.0 range.

If some of the books fall below these grades that is fine as I am simply looking for reading material.

I know what the responses are going to be but Bronze to copper age books preferably.

I would settle for 6.0+ books.

Superman,Action,Flash,Horror titles,wonder woman, mostly DC stuff I am looking for.

Marvel stuff I would love to get the westerns. Two gun kid, Kid colt, Rawhide Kid and Mighty Marvel Western. I would settle for lower grades on those in the 5.0-6.0 range.

If some of the books fall below these grades that is fine as I am simply looking for reading material.

Doesnt look like i can help Ron. Ive got Thor solid from 200-502 and Avengers from 300-402. Some decent runs of FF, but none that are 50+ issues in a row.

Arex

I'll send you a PM about some books but wanted to point out for you and others that if you're getting runs that are missing a book or two, we probably have it on our site. One of the reasons I started the site was that it was tiresome to buy lots on ebay and end up with lots of duplicate books when the hunt was down to just a few numbers needed.

Marc

I'll send you a PM about some books but wanted to point out for you and others that if you're getting runs that are missing a book or two, we probably have it on our site. One of the reasons I started the site was that it was tiresome to buy lots on ebay and end up with lots of duplicate books when the hunt was down to just a few numbers needed.

Marc

Thanks. I will definitely be checking out your site.