• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICES LOWERED: JIM 52, TTA 6 and 26

16 posts in this topic

More pre-hero from the Rhino Summer Closet Cleanout Sale!

Post an takeit.gif or PM me with interest! Thanks for looking.

PRICES LOWERED MONDAY JULY 10

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY:

52 VG/F

Solid, no huge flaws, small chip out bottom right corner, some tanning of inside covers. General overall wear but no single major flaws. Still flat and glossy.

Overstreet Guide = $47.50, My Price = $30

TALES TO ASTONISH

26 FINE+

Very nice, flat, clean, and glossy. A few light spine stresses, small corner ding, but otherwise very sharp. “SS” written in pen on cover. Gorgeous book!

OS Guide = $84, My price $60

JIM52.jpg

TTA26.jpg

Never know what you'll find when cleaning out the comic closet! 27_laughing.gif

Here's a new addition:

PRICE LOWERED!

TALES TO ASTONISH

6 VG (stone men prototype): Nice solid book with lots of overall wear but no major flaws. Creasing, scuffing, edgewear, etc. Has stamp that says "move" in a couple places.

OS Guide = $74, my price $45

1303332-TTA6.jpg

1303332-TTA6.jpg.8a541109edf1601d9bc74011dddfa1b2.jpg

JIM52.jpg

That is a really cool cover. Don't remember seeing that one before. Nice pickup jim! thumbsup2.gif

Also a nice pickup since that story hasn't been reprinted. thumbsup2.gif Unless there's a Masterworks I don't know about.

I've always suspected that the Ralph Bakshi-animated Spiderman episode "Thunder Rumble" borrowed the concept.