• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Record Price for Spidey #529 Newstand Price Variant

15 posts in this topic

This is stupid I still can't see the difference CGC doesn't note anything either. I wonder if this guy is just trying to milk a little extra money out of it.

The UPC. makepoint.gif

...and the guy "milking" it is the one who started this thread. 27_laughing.gif

Of course he is.

Just like how everyone tried to milk money from that Spawn "VARIENT"

Uh.. are you trying to point out that he spelled "Variant" incorrectly? makepoint.gif

(Which would be incredibly ironic...) tongue.gif

I saw the copy in Little Macks, but, I passed on it for the reason was because it would of passed a 7.5. 27_laughing.gif

I read that sentence twice...and then my head exploded. thumbsup2.gif

This is stupid I still can't see the difference CGC doesn't note anything either. I wonder if this guy is just trying to milk a little extra money out of it.

The UPC. makepoint.gif

27_laughing.gif

The UPC. makepoint.gif

27_laughing.gif

acclaim.gif

Of course he is.

Just like how everyone tried to milk money from that Spawn "VARIENT"

Uh.. are you trying to point out that he spelled "Variant" incorrectly? makepoint.gif

(Which would be incredibly ironic...) tongue.gif

Ask October about the "varients" poke2.gif

We should just make a database of the buyers who set record prices for items like that. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif With a database we can always have access to people with money to spend--something that would be appreciated come convention time. 27_laughing.gif Just go to that guys house--he'll give you money for your X-force #1s. headbang.gif