• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: HULK 1 2.0-3.0

23 posts in this topic

I couldn't imagine waiting a month to make this purchase, and I'd like to see what's available right now.

Looking for a copy with nice front cover eye appeal.

Let me know if you've got one you may consider selling before Beyonder's ready willing and able. I can't wait 30 days . . . 27_laughing.gifdevil.gif

I couldn't imagine waiting a month to make this purchase, and I'd like to see what's available right now.

Looking for a copy with nice front cover eye appeal.

Let me know if you've got one you may consider selling before Beyonder's ready willing and able. I can't wait 30 days . . . 27_laughing.gifdevil.gif

typical 893naughty-thumb.gif

Good luck! thumbsup2.gif

There have been a few I've thought about PM'ing you on recently but none seemed quite the right fit for what you're looking for, but this one just might work! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

If not, you might PM Jeff (finecomics)...I saw his Hulk 1 at Heroes Con and while I didn't take a real close look, he's an upstanding dealer and could probably work with you on it.

Good luck! thumbsup2.gif

There have been a few I've thought about PM'ing you on recently but none seemed quite the right fit for what you're looking for, but this one just might work! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

If not, you might PM Jeff (finecomics)...I saw his Hulk 1 at Heroes Con and while I didn't take a real close look, he's an upstanding dealer and could probably work with you on it.

I seriously considered going after the CGC 5.5W that just ended on Ebay.

I considered it...and realized I prefer a roof over my head. tonofbricks.gif

What grade is the copy that finecomics has?

Good luck! thumbsup2.gif

I seriously considered going after the CGC 5.5W that just ended on Ebay.

I considered it...and realized I prefer a roof over my head. tonofbricks.gif

What grade is the copy that finecomics has?

Yeah, I thought the 5.5 ended at a reasonable price for a white pager. You'll have to PM finecomics on his book, I really don't know the grade/price.