• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Diego Comic Con International Signature Series Opportunities

53 posts in this topic

that is correct. That is why I have to get 3 ray bradbury autographs and a ray harryhausen autograph ( he is 85 and lives in england).

I have 1 for Bradbury, but what did Harryhausen do?

revolutionised stop-motion animation?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Sorry, what I meant was, what comic book did he contribute to?

that is correct. That is why I have to get 3 ray bradbury autographs and a ray harryhausen autograph ( he is 85 and lives in england).

I have 1 for Bradbury, but what did Harryhausen do?

revolutionised stop-motion animation?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Sorry, what I meant was, what comic book did he contribute to?

27_laughing.gif

yah i was just messing with you

flowerred.gif

There was a Clash of the titans comic magazine he did I have an extremely low grade copy but If it gets me a slabbed harryhausen sig I will have to deal with getting a 2.5 on a modern. The signature is more important to me than the grade Usually it hase to be 9.2 or better but for this I will go lower.

There was a Clash of the titans comic magazine he did I have an extremely low grade copy but If it gets me a slabbed harryhausen sig I will have to deal with getting a 2.5 on a modern. The signature is more important to me than the grade Usually it hase to be 9.2 or better but for this I will go lower.

Cool.

that is cool but unfortunately it won't be out in time maybe there will be some kind of preview copy being given away at san deigo.

That's what I was thinking. I will keep an eye out and see if I can find you a better copy or a similar book. thumbsup2.gif

Expect to see the biggest names in the industry all Con long at the Marvel Booth, #4315, as an all-star cast that includes J. Michael Straczynski, Jeph Loeb, Damon Lindelof, Daniel & Charles Knauf, Reginald Hudlin, Paul Jenkins, Ed Brubaker, Moebius, Charlie Huston, John Romita Sr., John Romita Jr., and Marvel’s own EiC Joe Quesada meet, greet and sign autographs! And on Saturday don’t miss out on the opportunity to get your own exclusive Iron Man movie poster signed by upcoming Iron Man director Jon Favreau and screenplay character designer & Iron Man comic book cover artist Adi Granov!

i admit, i would send in a bunch also heh

headbang.gif