• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

320 Timely Comics! Plus full Marvel collection. Plus 300 slabs.

20 posts in this topic

We're working on Harley Yee's first ever email newsletter and he gave me the amazing news that on Saturday he purchased 320 Timely comics just in time for San Diego. I'm not sure if it was from the same guy but he also added a full Marvel run. I don't know if that extends into the bronze age or not but I assume we're at least talking FF 1-100, ASM 1-100, JIM 83-125, Strange Tales 101-168, etc.

Plus he just received 300 slabs back from CGC that span GA to BA.

To top it off, he has some new raw DC GA.

I think I'll toss in a hail.gif here.

Anyway, no one has seen any of these books yet so they aren't in the least picked over. If you're going to San Diego be sure to check them out. If you're not going and have interest in any of those books, give him a call. 734-421-7921.

They will hopefully be on the website after San Diego but he's so busy he might wait until after Chicago. mad.gif

If you want to get on his email list, please visit his website and sign up. The form is on the left side, partway down.

http://www.harleyyeecomics.com/

Finally, the majority of the books you see on the website are available but of course a lot of the prime books are not. I do have a list that I'm working from to get the website up to date so if you want to PM me, I'd be happy to check the list and see if the books you see on the website are still available.

Thanks for reading,

Marc

I'd have to think some of the ones on your list are in there. I don't have the list however. Calling him is your best bet--I know he was answering the phone all day yesterday. Email is always a distant second vs. calling in terms of fast response.

Cheers,

Marc

Saturday or Sunday is probably anyone's last chance to reach Harley before he leaves for SD. Calling is best.

Marc

I called Harley today re: this collection, he indicated it was mostly lower grade(?) and here are a couple I was asking about:

Captain America 29 Fa+ $300, 37 G+ $525

Marvel Mystery 63 G+ $350

The books are on their way to SD, but I'd be interested in hearing what these look like if anyone paws through them. thumbsup2.gif

Any Sensation Comics from 80-106?

confused-smiley-013.gif Don't ask me, ask Harley. He hasn't had time to make a list for the website. smile.gif

I did see Povertyrow's nice Wonder Woman 28 (I think it was 28, with the super-villains dropping a boulder on the Amazon) today. It's going to Shin's and then on to San Diego.

Marc