• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk 110

9 posts in this topic

I miss something? makepoint.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, if by something you mean the 9 spine bends that are visible on the BC along with the crumpled URBC . . . then you missed something . . . grin.gif

gossip.gif The scans need to be bigger (and less "muddy") for an accurate grade to be given sumo.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, if by something you mean the 9 spine bends that are visible on the BC along with the crumpled URBC . . . then you missed something . . . grin.gif

gossip.gif The scans need to be bigger (and less "muddy") for an accurate grade to be given sumo.gif

I don't know why my scans came out so small this time...I did the same thing as last time...unless...the wife was playing with the scanner settings.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif.

confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't know why my scans came out so small this time...I did the same thing as last time...unless...the wife was playing with the scanner settings.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif.

I hate it when they do that! sumo.gifinsane.gif