• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's hot in DC & Marvel these days?

10 posts in this topic

So what is hot right now, and what will be a good investment?

Marvel:

*Ultimate spidey, but the fire will cool down a little more each month.

*I think the spidey manga may become hot.

DC:

*not sure

anyone else have opinions?

A comic collector said the '97 series was hot and this mini series said it may do well.

Does DARTH really know what he's talking about or are you just busting his chops!!! grin.gif

Here's a tip for next month: Ultimate Daredevil and Elektra and Daredevil: The Target wink.gif

Everyone go out and buy buy buy...In the bronze age dept...go where they ain't...MOKF seems to be the place to hit. I just picked up some cherry Moon Knight 1's, stay away from CI's Werewolf by Night and Tomb of Dracula - thought these may find some relative rise in interest due to Marvel MAX Monster line coming soon to a comic store near you.

In D.C you can look at the Green Lantern # 154 the " Gay Bashing " Issue where Terry, Kyle's assistant gets beaten to near death for being gay. I don't exactly think it a HOT issue but very controversial.

Now, it's not like I would ever put any money into Moderns, but....

Why not pick up NM/M copies of Ultimate Marvel Team-Up? The series is DOA and virtually unsellable, but if the Ultimates really pick up in the years to come, that's a heckuva lot of first appearances to have in storage.

Buy where they ain't and never follow the crowd.