• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOLVERINE!!!

16 posts in this topic

Snikt!

HELLYEAH!

headbang.gif

You know they could almost take that miller mini series

and make an awesome movie out of that...

but I'm sure they will start with the Weapon X build up first...

I would love to see the blue and yellow costume used (but probrably wont ever happen makepoint.gif)

I'm not sure if the blue and yellow would translate well to the screen. Maybe the tan and black, or go w/ a new color-scheme altogether....that being said, I don't want to see an all black one either.

Just read this the other day. Don't know if it's the latest production draft or not, but Logan doesn't wear a costume in this one. Very early, pre-X-Men days, telling the story of how he became Weapon X by getting his adamantium skeleton. Stryker's in this one, as is a guy who might be pre-Sabretooth. (I'm not up on Logan's convoluted history, but this may be largely based on one of the weapon X miniseries.)

I despise that black leather monstrosity, and if another costume is out, I'd much prefer him in his "X-casual" look of just a white t-shirt and jacket.

Another thing, I hope Jackman keeps his fighting style from X3, rather than "uncoordinated insufficiently_thoughtful_person swinging his claws wildly and hitting nothing" act he put on in X2.

I read an article where Ratner reportedly told Jackman he wanted his to learn how to fight for X3 - Jackman replied "Hey I already have a style" 27_laughing.gif, to which Ratner just went "Uh, huh...." and started him from scratch.

X3 had some definite problems, but at least Wolverine didn't fight like a dork.

One of the things I would love to see

(but I'm sure holywood would buy into it)

would be an "R" rating (for real violence)...

Wolverine is just too violent a character

to be constantly toned down for the masses.

I want to see some gore dammit!!!

sumo.gif

They really need to get a new guy to play Sabretooth. That guy was a big reason why I didn't like the first movie very much. I'd rather it be someone who is slightly shorter and a lot more filled out. Plus I got the impression that if Tyler Mane opens his mouth and actually tries to act it isn't going to be pretty.

I know this'll never happen but what if they made it a real movie rather than an "action" movie. Granted there can be a fight scene scattered throughout and especially at the end, but the real key to these is the dramamtic intrigue that builds up to something. Even the classic Wolverine issues like X-men 133 162 and the mini series, the best part is the dialogue and thoughts going on in Logans head. The fact that he's a bad doesn't need to be hit over your head every two minutes.

I hope this turns out great. Wolverine is and always has been my favorite comic character, so I hope it does him justice. I wonder what the time period on this will be. I think it would have been nice to have the first movie take place in the WW2 era when he and Sabretooth were just starting out. I don't think that will happen though because of Stryker's possible involvement in the film.

I'd also like to see a new costume. I wonder if they'll be able to pull off a mask this time. I think the blue and yellow costume might look silly on screen. Maybe a more prevalent orange and black costume.

no more leather bring on the yellow and blue

Maybe Patch? confused-smiley-013.gif

Didn't he wear a leather jacket as Patch? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah, but it was more of a bombers jacket, with t-shirt and jeans. Much better than the all-black leather look thumbsup2.gif

One of the things I would love to see

(but I'm sure holywood would buy into it)

would be an "R" rating (for real violence)...

Wolverine is just too violent a character

to be constantly toned down for the masses.

I want to see some gore dammit!!!

sumo.gif

1WOLVERINEHELLFIRE.jpg