• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ranma 1/2 Part 1 from 1991 worth anything?

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows whether Ranma 1/2 comics part 1 are worth anything? I couldn't find it in my Overstreet's price guide and didn't see any (except 1 issue) of these on eBay or searching through any old messages here. While browsing and checking a site called comicspriceguide, it lists the books for a fairly high value though. Thanks for any help or thoughts!

You don't state which version you have.

The VIZ floppy Ranma Vol1 No.1 has sold for over $20 Raw in the past but there have been many more sales at cover or just over. Online retailers are currently selling it for just over cover. Copies have been CGC'd so some people must think it's worth something.

Later volumes typically sell for original cover or less.

Earl.

Oh, the ones I have is the Part I set from 1991 in color for issues 1-3 ($4.95) and B&W from 4-7 ($2.95). I was going to post them on eBay and wanted to at least not underprice them if they are not sought after much. Thanks for your thoughts!