• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which one would you choose?

35 posts in this topic

How much cheaper is 'B'? That would be my only reason for going that route.

Dan

Well, I own them both so I guess neither is cheaper. A was more, and I think I could sell that one a bit easier. confused-smiley-013.gif

i'll give you six dollars American for it. and a copy of Aquaman 48 in 6.5. i haven't taken the Aquaman out of the bag yet, but it looks pretty solid as far as i can tell

You drive a hard bargain. Throw in some used polybags and a copy of Eternal Warrior 3 and you have a deal.

used polybags i have, but no Valiants in my entire collection. would you settle for the first three issues of the acclaimed Rick Veitch series The One?

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

would you settle for the first three issues of the acclaimed Rick Veitch series The One?

Now I know you are trying to rip me off. Do I look like I just fell off the turnip truck? sumo.gif

I'll give you seven bucks cash for it, Andy. And you should always remember this:

"MY MONEY IS MORE POWERFUL THAN YOUR BOOKS!" sumo.gif

27_laughing.gif

I bow to the almighty dollar. hail.gif

Copy B-- A printing defect like that doesn't bother me if its on the back cover.

Thanks for the support...I was living on an island out here on Copy B!! foreheadslap.gif

Copy B-- A printing defect like that doesn't bother me if its on the back cover.

Thanks for the support...I was living on an island out here on Copy B!! foreheadslap.gif

Don't feel bad, I am keeping copy B. thumbsup2.gif