• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which one would you choose?

35 posts in this topic

I am going to buck the trend and keep copy B. A is better technically, but B has deeper blacks and better front cover eye appeal.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Maybe I will keep both.

I'm with you there...copy A might garner the better technical grade, but B has a sharper front cover. I know I have a lot of "NM from the front/VF from the back" books in my collection! thumbsup2.gif

I am going to buck the trend and keep copy B. A is better technically, but B has deeper blacks and better front cover eye appeal.

I wondered which way you were leaning. 27_laughing.gif I had a slight lean towards A, but I was suspecting those horizontal printing marks on the FC might be more distracting in hand than in the scan. This seems like a comparison easier done with the real books in front of you. And both are nice!

How much cheaper is 'B'? That would be my only reason for going that route.

Dan

Well, I own them both so I guess neither is cheaper. A was more, and I think I could sell that one a bit easier. confused-smiley-013.gif

Dan

Well, I own them both so I guess neither is cheaper. A was more, and I think I could sell that one a bit easier. confused-smiley-013.gif

i'll give you six dollars American for it. and a copy of Aquaman 48 in 6.5. i haven't taken the Aquaman out of the bag yet, but it looks pretty solid as far as i can tell

Dan

i'll give you six dollars American for it. and a copy of Aquaman 48 in 6.5. i haven't taken the Aquaman out of the bag yet, but it looks pretty solid as far as i can tell

You drive a hard bargain. Throw in some used polybags and a copy of Eternal Warrior 3 and you have a deal.