• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First Forum BIN - Kirby FF Slabs

12 posts in this topic

in the spirit of 'disclosure' some info on these books.

I originally 'sold' them on ebay about 6 months ago, and then followed a comedy of errors with canada post losing them not once, but twice. Original buyer long since refunded. Rather than actually pay out on the insurance claim, canada post managed to find the package after 4 months of being awol and returned it to me.

as I'm in the UK, shipping will be expensive, so I'll go 50/50 with anyone in the US/Canada who wants the books, this will translate as (approx) 1 book $8, 2 books $10, all 3 $12. Airmail should take about a week-10 days.

This is my first forum BIN, but I've dealt with a few people from this forum via ebay, both as a buyer and seller. Payment will need to be by paypal (unless the buyer is in the UK)

and now the books.

all priced below GPA average

FF54 9.0 Off White $75

ff54.jpg

FF76 9.2 White pages $85

ff76.jpg

FF97 9.2 White pages $60

ff97.jpg

I originally 'sold' them on ebay about 6 months ago, and then followed a comedy of errors with canada post losing them not once, but twice. Original buyer long since refunded. Rather than actually pay out on the insurance claim, canada post managed to find the package after 4 months of being awol and returned it to me.

You're not the only one having problems with Canada Post then frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

the first time the package was 'lost' the reason given was

'no return address in english or french' preventing it entering the country

on the reverse of the package was my address written in inch high black marker. they must have been blind not to see it

second time they just had 'no idea where it is', and didn't do anything for 3 months until I put an insurance claim in. Then after about 3 weeks, the package suddenly reappeared at my doorstep.

a total of £40 ($70 in US money) wasted on shipping the damn thing twice.

it is strange that all my cgc mailing problems do seem to be with Canada post, but I must have had >1000 dvds from dvdsoon while it was going, and not one problem.