• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS #4 CGC 6.5 FOR SALE-FIRE SALE PRICE REDUCED

35 posts in this topic

Need to make room for a GA grail so unfortunantely this has to go. The book is spectacular and easily the nicest 6.5 of any book I have ever come across.

Price reduced. 12 month GPA average is $434 and I'd say this is better than average. $460 shipped takes it, PM if interested.

Av4front.jpg

Av4back.jpg

I call for the graders' notes before any potential purchase. It's really easy.

1-877-nm-comic. Tell the customer service rep that you want the graders' notes on a book. He/She will transfer you to a grader. The grader will ask you for the serial # smile.gif

1-877-nm-comic. Tell the customer service rep that you want the graders' notes on a book. He/She will transfer you to a grader. The grader will ask you for the serial # smile.gif

Could you translate the alpha into numeric? grin.gif I'm really lazy . . . 27_laughing.gif

or better yet, just do it for me and post the results here . . . sumo.gif

Call and ask to speak to one of a graders and then request grades notes and give them the cert. #'s.

no wonder they take so long to grade our books, they are answering all these calls.

wink.gif

"Hi Steve? Buckeye Chaos here, yep, What? You don't know who I am? Why I've got 19 posts on the CGC message boards! Well, regardless, stop answering the dang phone and get back to grading MY books, ya hear! Thanks g'bye."

27_laughing.gif

stooges.gif

Could you translate the alpha into numeric? grin.gif I'm really lazy . . . 27_laughing.gif

Copy_of_FacePunch.gif

Copy_of_FacePunch.gif

I think you have violent tendencies 27_laughing.gif

flowerred.gif