• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver & Bronze Age Captain America's - High Grade, some CGC *DELETED*

26 posts in this topic

This forum is busy! Why did I not use it before. My lot sold to an interesting dealer that I'm going to deliver the books to at the Comic Con on Thursday. He owns "Classics Incorporated" and has a large color ad close to the front of the last OS price guide. He claims to be able to take graded books, do something to them, resubmit and get a higher grade. The ad in the guide talks about taking a Flash #105 that was CGC 8.0 and getting it to CGC 9.0 while retaining the universal grade? He's buying the whole lot from me so I will some cash at the con!!!!

So arseman is also spectre52? Anybody else checkout arseman's feedback? 27_laughing.gif

This forum is busy! Why did I not use it before. My lot sold to an interesting dealer that I'm going to deliver the books to at the Comic Con on Thursday. He owns "Classics Incorporated" and has a large color ad close to the front of the last OS price guide. He claims to be able to take graded books, do something to them, resubmit and get a higher grade. The ad in the guide talks about taking a Flash #105 that was CGC 8.0 and getting it to CGC 9.0 while retaining the universal grade? He's buying the whole lot from me so I will some cash at the con!!!!

So arseman is also spectre52? Anybody else checkout arseman's feedback? 27_laughing.gif

foreheadslap.gif I've witheld judgement on the man until now. That is messed up.