• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the CGC grade: last round?

45 posts in this topic

At (very) long last, here are the scans of the books in their graded slabs. Congrats again to Jeffreykli for hitting the grades on the proverbial nose. BTW, there is no "brightness" control on my scanner to be altered and, yes, the back covers are this bright...acclaim.gif

This one deserves a 9.0 - the very slight ruffling of the right edge front cover (you can see it in the building) is the only significant flaw.

ASM86.jpg

For this OO book, I'm not sure what so many of you found to downgrade. It is essentially a NM/M except for the two tiny spine stresses. At least this one was graded fairly:

ASM135.jpg

At (very) long last, here are the scans of the books in their graded slabs. Congrats again to Jeffreykli for hitting the grades on the proverbial nose. BTW, there is no "brightness" control on my scanner to be altered and, yes, the back covers are this bright...acclaim.gif

acclaim.gif Looks like I'm still top dog! sumo.gifgrin.gif