• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I NEED ADVICE.

50 posts in this topic

Should I sell my ASM 252, & 300 when the prices fly up & save it till later to buy higher graded copies???

I'm kinda on the edge about this, as, what if I don't get the high money & then I am screwed & have to buy lower graded ones..

Help please.

When you said you had an 8.5 I assumed it was CGCed.

If it's raw you better keep it. makepoint.gif

I agree. The 300 is only selling at huge amounts at CGC 9.6 and 9.8.

The 252 however is doing very well at all levels.

Would it be worth the time and effort to sell them, only to buy them again? Probably not. Keep watching the prices though and see what it's like in the months leading up to the movie.

Seriously, does god need to bless me every single time you post, Jim?

No offense. I'm just thinking out loud. makepoint.gif

You can always put him on ignore.

I shouldn't have to.

If I were reading the boards at the 700 Club, I'd expect it, but not on a forum for middle aged guys that read funny books.

I'm interested in what Jim has to say, I just think that his signature is a little too much and out of place.

Did I miss that they changed this forum over to have relegious overtones?

Just like my comic heroes need to be free of sexual orientation, shouldn't the comic board be free of religion?

Just an observation. Other people think it, but I'll be the [embarrassing lack of self control] and say it.

I have nothing against Jim, so I don't want to put him on ignore. sumo.gif

Seriously, does god need to bless me every single time you post, Jim?

No offense. I'm just thinking out loud. makepoint.gif

You can always put him on ignore.

I shouldn't have to.

If I were reading the boards at the 700 Club, I'd expect it, but not on a forum for middle aged guys that read funny books.

I'm interested in what Jim has to say, I just think that his signature is a little too much and out of place.

Did I miss that they changed this forum over to have relegious overtones?

Just like my comic heroes need to be free of sexual orientation, shouldn't the comic board be free of religion?

Just an observation. Other people think it, but I'll be the [embarrassing lack of self control] and say it.

I have nothing against Jim, so I don't want to put him on ignore. sumo.gif

you know, i'm not exactly the biggest fan of organised religion, and i say...howabout you just let it not affect you?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

it's not as though the guy is proselytising or pointing fingers at sinners.

if you really, really wanted to...you could make a giant mountain out of this teeny little molehill. or you could just not worry about it. don't create a problem where one doesn't yet exist, please

Just like my comic heroes need to be free of sexual orientation

Why do superheroes need to be free of sexual orientation? Are you so homophobic that you are offended by this as well?

Why do superheroes need to be free of sexual orientation? Are you so homophobic that you are offended by this as well?

I thought he was pizzed because Tony Stark (Iron Man) has so many girl friends...

confused-smiley-013.gif

I thought he was pizzed because Tony Stark (Iron Man) has so many girl friends...

confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't think that is it. hi.gif

maybe he's heterophobic. gossip.gif

poke2.gif

i think he's just saying that sexual orientation is a subject that's really not something he's interested in reading about in his superhero books.

it's just a preference, not a phobic or non-phobic position

Maybe so. I was in a bad mood this morning and I hadn't had my coffee. I need to stop posting when I first get to work. Sitting in traffic for an hour and a half really messes with my head.

confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't think that is it. hi.gif

I know. Just playing the dumb blonde.... stooges.gif

if you really, really wanted to...you could make a giant mountain out of this teeny little molehill. or you could just not worry about it. don't create a problem where one doesn't yet exist, please

You're right. Let's just forget I said anything.

Unlike the bloodthirsty bastards that are trying to make this out to be more than it was, I'll drop it.

I like Jim, and would hate to think my question hinders his involvement in the discussions in any way.

It was just an observation on my part. I'll drop it now. thumbsup2.gif

Soooo... back to ASM 252 and 300...

How much higher (if any) do you think these issues will go as the SM 3 movie approaches?

I have 252 in CGC 9.6 smile.gif and 300 in 9.0 mad.gif

Raccoon - a friend to all Animal Gods poke2.gif

Reupdated just for you flowerred.gif