• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any good deals on Raw VF bronze 20, 25, 30 centers that are a good read??

15 posts in this topic

I can't really think of any....

I enjoyed Devil Dinosaur as a random short read. But the best are probably the mainstream superheroes or the B&W magazines (Warren and others) from that era.

Ed

i have the starlin captain marvel run but the range of grades are wide on them. They are bumped in this forum. Great story and art.

Actually, I highly recommend pirates Captain Marvel saga. That'll have you running out to buy Marvel 2 in 1 Annual 2 and Avengers Annual 2 in a hurry. Then Death of CM and on and on. Killer reading there.

How about a run of John Carter, Warlord of Mars, I have the run of 28 plus annuals minus four books. I can say I read that series and enjoyed it.

Or Jungle Action 11-24

Kull 12-29

Kazar 2-20

Or even good old King Conan 1-19 I can say I read that series more than once.

Actually, I highly recommend pirates Captain Marvel saga. That'll have you running out to buy Marvel 2 in 1 Annual 2 and Avengers Annual 2 in a hurry. Then Death of CM and on and on. Killer reading there.

Avengers Annual 7 gossip.gif

the John Carter books are interesting reading. good art in there, if you're a Rudy Nebres fan, which you should be. and Dejah Thoris is hot

$30 + shipping? confused-smiley-013.gif

<p><table border=0 cellpadding=1 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=#999999><tr><td ><table border=0 cellpadding=1 cellspacing=2 bgcolor=#ffffff><tr><td colspan=3 align=center bgcolor=#dfdfdf><font face=arial size=2>Select a thumbnail from the left to zoom.</font></td></tr><tr><td valign=top bgcolor=#ffffff align=center ><table><tr><td valign=top><font face=verdana size=1 color=#000000><table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=1 bgcolor=#666666><tr><td width=125 height=125 align=center valign=center bgcolor=#ffffff>12313921.jpg" border=0  onclick="VPimage.src=

Any 9.8's in there? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

For a good read,thats a bit off the beaten trail-Secret Society of Super-Villians fits the bill.I just got a nice set that you can have cheap in a few days after I'm done reading them.