• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Heroes Con CAP 100 Zombie poster Mint

12 posts in this topic

thecollector recently sold some of those Heroes Zombie posters here just a couple weeks ago, for $10.00 each..........and took a lot of flack (which was wrong) about selling something that was originally given away for free. He's been here awhile and has over 1500 posts. Don't be surprised if you get flamed for selling yours for $25.00.

Can I just make an observation? You've been here a very short span of time, yet you center much of your activity on selling here in the marketplace. I would like to suggest you frequent the "Buddy, can you spare a grade" forum, let some folks grade some books for you and give you feedback as to what is realistic for a price around here. Just MHO.

Generally, when a newbie like yourself comes here & straight off the bat starts selling, people tend to ignore much of what they do, or just be little it.

Anyway, ...............

Welcome to the Boards!

hi.gif

thecollector recently sold some of those Heroes Zombie posters here just a couple weeks ago, for $10.00 each..........and took a lot of flack (which was wrong) about selling something that was originally given away for free. He's been here awhile and has over 1500 posts. Don't be surprised if you get flamed for selling yours for $25.00.

Can I just make an observation? You've been here a very short span of time, yet you center much of your activity on selling here in the marketplace. I would like to suggest you frequent the "Buddy, can you spare a grade" forum, let some folks grade some books for you and give you feedback as to what is realistic for a price around here. Just MHO.

Generally, when a newbie like yourself comes here & straight off the bat starts selling, people tend to ignore much of what they do, or just be little it.

Anyway, ...............

Welcome to the Boards!

hi.gif

popcorn.gif

Anyway, ...............

Welcome to the Boards!

hi.gif

Thanks Fuel Man

I appreciate your type of response and will take it to heart. I will do my best to ignore the type of responses that you warn of since they won't be constructive anyway.

I am not just selling though. I have bought a 9.2 Iron Man 2 and pm'd some other offers. I would like to move some comics that I don't really want to make $$ for the ones I would like to get. I suspect that is the same for many here.

I do have two books in the spare a grade section and I would really like to get input on the TTA 100.

I don't know that anyone values my input yet but I've left some responses on some others ask for a grade posts.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome!

I had no idea what to charge for the poster. It is a very cool one even if it was given away free.

I don't really have anyplace to put it and it seems stupid not to pass it on to someone who wants it.

If $10 is the going rate I don't have a problem going with that price.

Craig

I had no idea what to charge for the poster. It is a very cool one even if it was given away free.

I don't really have anyplace to put it and it seems stupid not to pass it on to someone who wants it.

If $10 is the going rate I don't have a problem going with that price.

Craig

It's a great Suydam Zombie cover of Captain America # 100. I bought one of thecollector's and love it. I hadn't realized Sudam has been around in comics (DC Horror) since the later 70's, I had thought he was some 20-30 year old guy just hitting the business.

Suydam did some great indie stuff in the 80s.Much of it is dirt cheap.

His work goes back to 1976, according to the Grand Comic Book Database.

find the old "Cholly and Flytrap" strips he did...i think they were in Epic Illustrated, but it might have been Heavy Metal. good stuff, really well done and darkly humourous