• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for a few Eerie Publications Magazines

6 posts in this topic

I know this is long shot but . . . I'm looking for the following Eerie Publications, please PM with prices and condition.

Horror Tales - June 1969

Terror Tales - March 1969

Terror Tales - May 1969

Terror Tales - July 1969

Terror Tales - November 1969

Tales of Voodoo - November 1968

Tales of Voodoo - September 1969

Tales of Voodoo - January 1970

Weird - January 1966

Weird - May 1969

Weird - September 1969

Weird - December 1969

Witches Tales - July 1969

Witches Tales - December 1969

I guess none of these exist sorry.gif

I just saw a ton of these at Vendor's booths in San Diego.

-Shin

There are some great deals to be had here actually... Some vendors are just blowing books out.

I guess none of these exist sorry.gif

I just saw a ton of these at Vendor's booths in San Diego.

-Shin

There are some great deals to be had here actually... Some vendors are just blowing books out.

frustrated.gif

Tell you what... Send me a PM with your prices and I'll have my lackey.. *uh... I mean one of my booth employees (I.E. my only booth employee) look for your magazines. Forum legend Greggy or one of the other myriad Board members (I've also seen CW, Jeffreykli, Drummy, Paris Fred, Apotheosis, Valiant board members, and others around who may also be around to participate..)

thumbsup2.gif

Or I may just go back to the booths I saw them at and pick them up for you...

Tell you what... Send me a PM with your prices and I'll have my lackey.. *uh... I mean one of my booth employees (I.E. my only booth employee) look for your magazines. Forum legend Greggy or one of the other myriad Board members (I've also seen CW, Jeffreykli, Drummy, Paris Fred, Apotheosis, Valiant board members, and others around who may also be around to participate..)

thumbsup2.gif

Or I may just go back to the booths I saw them at and pick them up for you...

PM sent thumbsup2.gif