• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: High Grade DC Bronze Horror

30 posts in this topic

I've decided to part with some of my BA DC Horror gems, and am offering them at the prices listed below. I will have scans up this evening, shortly after which these will be posted on ebay to take advantage of the 20-cent listing format. As usual, any book may be returned for a full refund if you're not happy with it, I accept Paypal/checks/MO, and buyer pays shipping. Sometime next week I will be posting a bunch of HG raw BA DC (mostly horror) for trade, so if you have books for trade but don't see anything of interest on my for sale list, send me a PM to let me know what you're looking for. I may also be interested in trading for other HG Adams' BA DC books not listed below, depending on condition and what is currently in my collection. Also, please be aware that I have decent copies of most of my "wanted" books and would certainly be willing to offer up my "downgrade" in any trade deals!

WANTED (9.0 or better with good eye appeal):

Batman 221, 227

Challengers of the Unknown 67

Detective Comics 392, 396, 398, 401, 406, 408, 416

House of Mystery 175, 179, 186, 187, 207

House of Secrets 81, 86

Phantom Stranger 3, 9, 10, 13

Superboy 185

Tomahawk 117, 121

Unexpected 113

Here are the books I have for sale/trade, PM me with questions or to reserve books, or post in this thread to stake your claim!

House of Mystery 200 CGC 9.6 OW $175.00 Kaluta cover, 2nd Highest

House of Mystery 201 CGC 9.4 OW $165.00 Kaluta cover, 2nd Highest

House of Secrets 89 CGC 9.2 OW/W $SOLD Morrow Gothic Horror cover

House of Secrets 97 CGC 9.4 OW $SOLD Sparling Gothic Horror cover, 2nd Highest

Unexpected 116 CGC 9.2 OW $SOLD Cardy cover, Wrightson art, Northland Copy

Unexpected 129 CGC 9.2 WP $95.00 Cardy cover

The House of Secrets 89 and Unexpected 116 have been SOLD! sumo.gif
gossip.gif You should hear about the ultra high sweet run of BA horror sold in SD 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

gossip.gif You should hear about the ultra high sweet run of BA horror sold in SD 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I should too, I wish someone would tell us poke2.gif

Expect it in some future ComicLink focused auctions. Stunning raw copies at a stunning price tonofbricks.gif

Expect it in some future ComicLink focused auctions. Stunning raw copies at a stunning price tonofbricks.gif

As in stunningly cheap? Or the opposite?

Dang, if only someone knew about this and could fill us in!?!? foreheadslap.gif

Oh, it wasn't cheap at all. It'll be in my report on Tuesday. However, the seller wasn't totally insane so he kept all the good covers. makepoint.gif

Oh, it wasn't cheap at all. It'll be in my report on Tuesday. However, the seller wasn't totally insane so he kept all the good covers. makepoint.gif
makepoint.gif

makepoint.gif
Too bad I missed Zaid's panel. I heard that there were some sweet arguments and yelling near the end of it. insane.gif