• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super-hero action figures, comics

12 posts in this topic

Speaking of figures after a long week I stopped by the local mart and picked this up...

ironman.jpg

An ultra big highly detailed IronMan fig from the Marvel Legends Icons collection.

This is totally cool. I've been looking for a nice fig to put up on the shelf that was

worthy of the giant sized hulk I have up there.

HULK31354f.jpg

I don't think I'll ever forget one of my fav comic battles...

132.jpg

cloud9.gif

Well, not an "action figure" but I just received my first "Sideshow Collectibles" piece...

the Green Goblin...and all I can say is F@#King amazing, nothing like this stuff out there.

Makes Bowen statues look like toys, phenominal 893whatthe.gif

Yes, Sideshow is amazing. I almost bought the Goblin myself, but I already had $1,000s tied up in other figures and not ready to send my wife over the edge yet tongue.gif

They have a new Hulk figure that's 20 inches tall out right now.

I ordered several of the Sideshow LOTR figures. Only one I kept was the Gandalf wall plaque.They are real nice,but didn't think they were worth the price. Had no trouble moving them, though.

Out of curiousity, what is a point of articulation. I hear the term but don't know what it means....

It is how many joints on the particular figure are movable...

so that you can obtain different poses.

thumbsup2.gif

Thanks! flowerred.gif

Wow 31 joints.....bendy....

Just bought the pre-order "Spider-Man" from Sideshow.

Look pretty nice. Seems to be designed as a companion piece with Gobby so I thought "must have"

even though those "bug eyes" really bother me, would have prefered the classsic "Romita" eyes.

My early thoughts on Sideshow are this...

"Most" of their stuff is stunning, but certainly not everything 893scratchchin-thumb.gif (as you point out) some of the stuff just looks? I don't know, lazy???? However, again, compared to Bowen, night and day.