• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not Another Market Crash Thread....

198 posts in this topic

So, who is "Wertham" a shill account for......since it's only used to post answers in the trivia contest? mad.gif

Post deleted by Wertham

Foul language and insults deleted by Bugaboo.

Informative post deleted by greggy!

So, who is "Wertham" a shill account for......since it's only used to post answers in the trivia contest? mad.gif

Post deleted by Wertham

Crude bodily noises deleted by Bugaboo.

Post deleted by Wertham

Reported post to Dena rescinded by greggy!

Post deleted by Wertham

Reported post to Dena rescinded by greggy!

greggy's "outie" reproductive organ rescinds inward and becomes an "innie".

LMAO! (at myself).

I was scanning through this week's comicquest and came across a reply that I thought was unusually 'opinionated' (on a non-political matter, that is wink.gif) for Bugaboo, but only then noticed the tell-tale lack of the hot pink Afro pick.

He's back! But Joe, that's a lotta trouble to go to just slam DC isn't it?

Z.

I was online late last night and noticed a shadow lurking outside my window.........I could hear what sounded almost like somebody mumbling over and over....."lousy bugaboo......filthy lousy bugaboo".

The guy was naked and I thought I saw what appeared to be the faint glint of a butcher knife in his hand. I went to bed a little later and didn't think about it again until I walked out on my patio this morning. Then I noticed that somebody had laid a bunch of CGC graded books out in the shape of a $ sign in my back yard and lit them on fire during the night.

Based on this and on descriptions given to them by my neighbors, police have labeled this as a hate crime and are posting these in the neighborhood. blush.gif

223263-JoeWantedPosterFinal.jpg

223263-JoeWantedPosterFinal.jpg.f271ac1788c560bff3a254fca181b3c2.jpg