• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age DC Lot FS $100 Shipped *DELETED*

17 posts in this topic

This is the same lot that you sold on ebay at least twice, and I think to the same person. I questioned you on this and you never gave a response. There is even a thread somewher on this board on this auction. Would you care to explain it now how you sold it to the same person twice, and why you didn't answer me through ebay?

I was just going to say that!!! foreheadslap.gif They don't even fall under the little used term Atom Age, but are pure Silver. screwy.gif

This guy is obviously a fly by nighter.

Something I think might benefit the boards is a Kudos summary chart.

We already have Kudos you say. Yes but I for one don't have the time to read 178 pages!!!

It would be nice to go to a place and see that esquire comics has 300 good sales and no bad and that krustythe clown has 10 good with 5 bad. Yes it does reek of ebay feedback but it would be nice.

Just my pennies worth! hi.gif

Post deleted by esxcoe

Deleted? 893whatthe.gif

I wonder why? You've got nothing to say in your defense? You thought you could come here and post that stuff and hope nobody noticed ? Well, I did. Take your shill ridden [embarrassing lack of self control] and post it elsewhere. I have no tolerance for people that try to scam anyone. sign-rantpost.gif

Post deleted by esxcoe

Deleted? 893whatthe.gif

I wonder why? You've got nothing to say in your defense? You thought you could come here and post that stuff and hope nobody noticed ? Well, I did. Take your shill ridden [embarrassing lack of self control] and post it elsewhere. I have no tolerance for people that try to scam anyone. sign-rantpost.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Usually I ignore losers like you who have nothing better to do then get in other people's business because you have no life of your own, but since I value the opinion of the general community on these boards I'll indulge you. I have no idea why that NPB won my book and then bid on it again when I re-listed, but if you would do a little more detective work, which should be easy for you considering you have nothing better to do then hound the internet for conspiracy theories, you would have looked at his feedback and seen he had done this to several other sellers, and is now suspended from eBay. Also if you looked at my feedback you would see 100% positive with several comic books sold within the past month. The reason I deleted this post is because I was unaware these were silver-age comics, as they were from my dad's childhood, also people seem to be unhappy with me grading them at VG, which I gave as a general grade, which I think is fair considering there is no rips, tears, or missing pieces. Im going to list them seperately with full size scans of the front and back cover's so people can judge the grades for themselves.

What you say makes no sense since you relisted the lot only a couple of days after it "sold" the first time. You would not have had the opportunity to find out if the buyer was legit in so short of as time. That also doesn't explain why you didn't answer any of my "questions to the seller" that I sent you. Having other positive feedbacks for successful transactions only means those people met your unofficial reserve. I'm not saying you don't have these books or that you would not go through with the transaction if you sold them here, but clearly something "ain't right" with that ebay auction. And both of you happened to register with ebay within 2 weeks of each other(Couple of months ago).