• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man #275 CGC 9.9... WTF??!?!?!?!?

76 posts in this topic

HAHAAHHAH Funny thread all you 9.9 haters.

Just was digging through the hills of threads and this one caught my eye of an auction I won. Seems it created quite the interesting thread and was morphed into a new thread in the silver age section now. devil.gif

Nothin' personal, fella! You CA 9.8/9.9 slab collectors have to have some thick skin, as I'm sure you know already. I will say that from my time on the boards, I've come around to respecting the passion of you HG guys and that it's not just about the money for most of you guys. We each like what we like...no worries. flowerred.gif

Hey, some interesting stuff in this old thread... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

At this point, the issues I still need for an ASM #1-64 run are #1, 2, 13, 16, 20, 31, 41, 46, 60 & 63. But I'm not sure if I'll ever be willing to pony up $1100 just for filler issues of #1 and #2...

Guess I found out the answer to this.... 27_laughing.gifhi.gif

Yeah and I saw my post when I was collecting Spidey 1-365. Things have changed

I could care less about the 9.9 bashing. Everyone's got their own game I guess. Mines just about rare issues and now I'm going in for the kill on my 201-300 ASM run which in my opinion is the most expensive and difficult copper run anyones ever going to have to go after for 100 books. I'm in competition with doctors and such. I know because I talk to some of them as they are now friends. The 9.9 quest was a good one though because when I get up to that 90% or so mark in the next year as long as I get a couple more SS books in my lot as well from that run I will clearly have the upper edge in points overall and keep the #1 position. Maybe then I can move on and get some ASM issues at around 9.0 or higher preferably in the 9.2 range from ASM1-10 and perhaps a 7.0 or 7.5 AF15. I'm just glad an ASM collection thread was spawned out of this thread. Some real collecting was discussed and it got people talking about their quests and it was just the beginning of mine. I'm now at about 45% done my 201-300 in CGC 9.8 with 7 9.9's now. Let the collecting good times roll!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

I could care less about the 9.9 bashing. Everyone's got their own game I guess. Mines just about rare issues and now I'm going in for the kill on my 201-300 ASM run which in my opinion is the most expensive and difficult copper run anyones ever going to have to go after for 100 books. I'm in competition with doctors and such. I know because I talk to some of them as they are now friends. The 9.9 quest was a good one though because when I get up to that 90% or so mark in the next year as long as I get a couple more SS books in my lot as well from that run I will clearly have the upper edge in points overall and keep the #1 position. Maybe then I can move on and get some ASM issues at around 9.0 or higher preferably in the 9.2 range from ASM1-10 and perhaps a 7.0 or 7.5 AF15. I'm just glad an ASM collection thread was spawned out of this thread. Some real collecting was discussed and it got people talking about their quests and it was just the beginning of mine. I'm now at about 45% done my 201-300 in CGC 9.8 with 7 9.9's now. Let the collecting good times roll!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif
hail.gif

No wonder why you have 12734 posts with questions like that ... poke2.gif27_laughing.gif

Oldguy could care less about your comment on him caring less.

oh, i doubt that very highly