• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I finally did it-pulled the trigger on this Incredible Hulk #1! Opinions please

73 posts in this topic

It's a classic 3.0, I think. I've had a few SA Marvels in 3.0 that looked very much like this one. Like you said, Divad, a 4.0 is asking too much but the book has too many positives to be a 2.5, much less a 2.0!!!

The book looks to still have some spring left to it(not limp)and also looks like it might still be glossy.Easy 2.5,maybe 3.0 if the above attributes are there.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

It's a classic 3.0, I think.

so is it a classic 3.0 or not confused-smiley-013.gif i'm willing to bump up my earlier grade after much debate to a 2.5

Divad,

Can you post all the books in general or something? It's not everyday you get to see hulk #1-6 in one spot.

It would also be perfect for the boxes and circles thread in the silver forum.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

p.s. with one of your cats in the background 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I think you did a great thing - you pulled the trigger on a very hard-to-get comic that you wanted, and obviously paid a respectable price you could live with paying.

That is great! Hope you are happy with purchase!

CAL 893applaud-thumb.gif

Divad's issue is if he doesn't like an opinion, he insults the person.

That is true. poke2.gif

Nope, only if I dislike the person . . . not the opinion grin.gif and btw insult? confused-smiley-013.gif you have never seen me insult anyone here . . . angel.gif

devil.gif

I think you did a great thing - you pulled the trigger on a very hard-to-get comic that you wanted, and obviously paid a respectable price you could live with paying.

That is great! Hope you are happy with purchase!

CAL 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks Cal! thumbsup2.gif How's it go? I know that you know that I know you know what it's like 27_laughing.gif

Nice book. A very respectable copy of a book that I would love to own myself someday. If I were in the market, I wouldn't have a problem paying 3.0 prices for it. Very nice eye appeal, and white pages you say? Sounds like a great score.

-Chris

I read my Hulk #1 the other night, and something struck me . . . there are a few panels (not entire pages), that were decidedly drawn by Steve Ditko and not by Jack . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I know Paul Reinman is credited by some sources as the inker . . . but Reinman's and Ditko's work is fairly distinct.

Am I out of my mind? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif Thoughts anyone?

I read my Hulk #1 the other night, and something struck me . . . there are a few panels (not entire pages), that were decidedly drawn by Steve Ditko and not by Jack . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I know Paul Reinman is credited by some sources as the inker . . . but Reinman's and Ditko's work is fairly distinct.

Am I out of my mind? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif Thoughts anyone?

I can't help you since I don't have a copy. frown.gif

Not even a reprint? Marvel Tales #1 is a must for you! sumo.gif

Not even a reprint? Marvel Tales #1 is a must for you! sumo.gif

I have 'Origins of Marvel Comics' but they updated some of the Inks for that.

frown.gif