• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G.A. Green Lantern #1 CGC 6.5 Fine+ Stolen at SD Con.

83 posts in this topic

Just a heads up:

Redbeard's Book Den had a G.A. Green Lantern # 1, Universal label (blue) CGC 6.5 Fine+ stolen on Saturday. If anyone has any information on the book, please contact Ron Pussell.

Redbeard's Book Den

PO Box 217

Crystal Bay, NV 89402-0217

775/831-4848: Phone

775/831-4483: Fax

comics@redbeardsbookden.com

CGC # 0000325005

Big scan on Comiclink

gl1cg.jpg

amazing how people can pull off a heist like that. I could see with all the people, some stuff from the boxes vanishing, but a 10k book?

That sucks. Lets all keep an eye on Ebay for any CGC of this book for sale . Also would be cool if we had the CGC number but I got a feeling if it would be resold it might be out of the CGC holder which would make it easy to trace. I hate stealing. People work so hard for things to have other take it from them.

two things in Redbeard's favour;

one, most theives are insufficiently_thoughtful_persons. straight up stupid.

second, most likely said insufficiently_thoughtful_person that stole this book will try to sell it still slabbed, since there's more money in it that way.

hope he gets his book back and the guy that stole it has something terrible happen to him

two things in Redbeard's favour;

one, most theives are insufficiently_thoughtful_persons. straight up stupid.

second, most likely said insufficiently_thoughtful_person that stole this book will try to sell it still slabbed, since there's more money in it that way.

hope he gets his book back and the guy that stole it has something terrible happen to him

27_laughing.gif

Man that blows. Ron's one of the nicer dealers out there, he doesn't deserve that.

People work so hard for things to have other take it from them.

I bet that's how Edgar Church felt.

893applaud-thumb.gifsign-funnypost.gif

MHChuck was just crying in his latest email how tired he is at SD and ready to pass out. Didn't stop him from 15 gigantic paragraphs talking about it. No sympathy from me, go home if you don't feel good, don't spend 20 minutes telling us about it.

MHChuck was just crying in his latest email how tired he is at SD and ready to pass out.

If that chump was to be eaten by wild dogs, he'd get no sympathy from me.

Plus, I'd probably adopt the dogs.

Is there a chance the book is somewhere in his booth? Just misplace perhaps? confused-smiley-013.gif

I doubt it. His boxes have raw books, if I remeber correctly. The CGC books are wall books.

MHChuck was just crying in his latest email how tired he is at SD and ready to pass out.

If that chump was to be eaten by wild dogs, he'd get no sympathy from me.

Plus, I'd probably adopt the dogs.

sign-funnypost.gif