• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The REAL Forumite Awards?

54 posts in this topic

I hope there is going to be a Forum Drama Queen category.

27_laughing.gif

And how about a most frequent Forum Drama Queen Exit Post category?

...and Paranoid FDQ Stormtrooper/Witch-Hunter category,... thumbsup2.gif

And don't forget one for biggest CGC HandPuppet! thumbsup2.gif

rockyhandpuppet.jpg

He'll be Missed But He'll Be Back!: (Deathlok, anyone?)

screwy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gif

The only time I ever missed Deathlok was with my shotgun last week.

893whatthe.gif

Cheney..........is that you???

It's all starting to add up. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Monday Bump for the potentially serious about this.

Like I said:

Keep it simple, as listing all these zany categories may be fun, but it automatically means this will never get done.

Well, the point of this thread could be to help narrow down the categories into sensible ones. If we were to use a bunch of categories and keep it fun, which do you think we should and/or shouldn't use, JC?

Hummmm ...

I have visions of High School class president elections. Gawd I missed those popularity contests!!!!

Ubie X

I became class president when our Prez got attacked with a paper clip to the throat from a rubber band.

I was following him onto the bus for a field trip and I was the ViceP but he got tagged from someone inside the Biology class room #312 through an open window.

At least that's what some onlookers told us later.

He collapsed backwards and I caught him so we rushed him to the school nurse but she was only authorized to give him a hearing test. frown.gif

Hummmm ...

I have visions of High School class president elections. Gawd I missed those popularity contests!!!!

Ubie X

I became class president when our Prez got attacked with a paper clip to the throat from a rubber band.

I was following him onto the bus for a field trip and I was the ViceP but he got tagged from someone inside the Biology class room #312 through an open window.

At least that's what some onlookers told us later.

He collapsed backwards and I caught him so we rushed him to the school nurse but she was only authorized to give him a hearing test. frown.gif

?

PREZ%202%209.8.jpg