• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't help myself - total euphoria / escape - PGM my Hulk #2

12 posts in this topic

My youngest cat died today of acute kidney failure (she was only three) frown.gif And I just got back from a funeral of a good friend's brother - he was only 56 - a non-smoker who died of lung cancer . . . go figure. confused-smiley-013.gif

IH2ss.jpg

IH2bss.jpg

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Ok, I'll get the ball rolling on this one . . . water damage to three corners and Marvel chipping along the REFC. Page quality is amazing considering the impact of the water stains to the cover: nice and white. Both the cover and CF are firmly attached -- the top staple is clean and the bottom staple is slightly rusted/tarnished, but without migration to the paper . . .

1.8 possibly a straight 2.0 sumo.gif

Ok, I'll get the ball rolling on this one . . . water damage to three corners and Marvel chipping along the REFC. Page quality is amazing considering the impact of the water stains to the cover: nice and white. Both the cover and CF are firmly attached -- the top staple is clean and the bottom staple is slightly rusted/tarnished, but without migration to the paper . . .

1.8 possibly a straight 2.0 sumo.gif

Kirby with Ditko inks cloud9.gif.Looks a solid good to me.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

Sorry to hear about your cat...our two females each had a litter( 12 kittens total) on July 4th and I would gladly overnight you one but that wouldn't be terribly humane,although it often works with reptiles.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

My youngest cat died today of acute kidney failure (she was only three) frown.gif And I just got back from a funeral of a good friend's brother - he was only 56 - a non-smoker who died of lung cancer . . . go figure. confused-smiley-013.gif

IH2ss.jpg

IH2bss.jpg

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

sorry to hear about your cat and your brothers friend.