• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - Silver, Bronze, Copper X-Men Appearances

25 posts in this topic

I'm looking to pick up copies of the following books in raw 9.2 or better, unless specified otherwise.

Amazing Spider-Man Annual - 1 (4.0 to 7.0)

Avengers - 3 (4.0 to 7.0), 267

Comic Feature - 4

Dazzler - 17, 24, 27

Iron Man Annual - 4

Marvel Adventures - 3, 5, 8, 15

Marvel Tales - 30

Marvel Team-Up - 38, 90, 124

Marvel Treasury Edition - 26, 27

Spider-Woman - 39

Sub-Mariner - 14?

Tales Tos Astonish - 97

X-Men Companion - 2

I'm looking to pick up copies of the following books in raw 9.2 or better, unless specified otherwise.

You got TTA #97???

I have the ASM Annual 1 w Color Touch in 6.0 to 7.0 also an Avengers 3 in grade and the What if 29. Are Marvel Adventures the 25 cent reprints w Daredevil? If so I may have a few of those.

Also, do you need the X-men Index magazines from 1980/1? These aren't too common.

I'll check on the ST 156 but its not going to be 9.2 as well as some of the others.

Ed

sorry, I don't have what you are looking for but the previous post indicates that I should ask if you are looking for mid grade copy of TOS 49?

Thanks, I already have a 49.

Hey Brian. Which Treasuries are these? hi.gif

You know, I'm not sure. Somewhere along the line someone said these have X-Men apps, but I've never seen them so I'm not entirely sure what they are.

I have the ASM Annual 1 w Color Touch in 6.0 to 7.0

Do you have scans?

also an Avengers 3 in grade

When you say "in grade" do you mean "in the grade range I'm looking for (4.0 to 7.0)" or "high grade"?

and the What if 29.

takeit.gif

Are Marvel Adventures the 25 cent reprints w Daredevil? If so I may have a few of those.

Let me get back to you on these......

Also, do you need the X-men Index magazines from 1980/1? These aren't too common.

I've got them.

I'll check on the ST 156 but its not going to be 9.2...

I'd be happy with a mid grade copy of this book, I'll edit my list to reflect that.

You know, I'm not sure. Somewhere along the line someone said these have X-Men apps, but I've never seen them so I'm not entirely sure what they are.

Marvel Treasury Edition 26 has a new Wolverine story in it.

27 has an Angel solo story

Marvel Treasury Edition 26 has a new Wolverine story in it.

27 has an Angel solo story

headbang.gif

I've got a MTU 23 in 8.5+ shape,if you can't find a better one. Let me know and I'll include in the next package.

Marvel Treasury 26 contains the first solo Wolverine story ever,and is both very under-valued and a great read.A drunken Hercules tries to make time with this lil runts date.... I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

I've got a MTU 23 in 8.5+ shape,if you can't find a better one.

That shouldn't have been on my list, I already have it. I've corrected the list. Thanks.

One of them has a new Wolverine solo story. I'm sure that I saw at least one of them at Ronnie Murray's table in SD. I believe his email is bigroncomics@yahoo.com You should give him a shout. All the treasuries that he had were really nice.

I've got a nice copy of Strange Tales 156 that is in the 6.0 to 6.5 range...very glossy with beautiful white pages, looks better than a Fine but I had to downgrade it because of a large, faint NCB crease on the back cover. I can probably get a scan up tonight...let me know if you are interested.

Greg

Old Guy,

PM on its way, Wondered if you needed this guy too. I can never tell whats common and whats not.

x167r.jpg

I can't see images from this image host at my office, can someone please host these for a little bit so I can see the scans? Help a brotha out? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I've got a nice copy of Strange Tales 156 that is in the 6.0 to 6.5 range...very glossy with beautiful white pages, looks better than a Fine but I had to downgrade it because of a large, faint NCB crease on the back cover. I can probably get a scan up tonight...let me know if you are interested.

Greg

I'm working on a deal with ft88 that includes that book so I don't think I'll need your copy, but thank you for taking the time to offer it.