• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICE MAX SPIDERMAN PROMO COMIC

45 posts in this topic

Well I have a few office max spiderman promos left for trade.

Sorry I had this in the wrong place before.

Ill take money o some spidey comics of any kind for them

You could only get this comic at a office max. They are all gone at my office max and people are looking to get 15-20 for them on ebay.

Im looking at any and all offers.

Pm me your offers:)

You could only get this comic at a office max. They are all gone at my office max and people are looking to get 15-20 for them on ebay.

Could you let us know what grades they are and what printing? I have been searching everywhere for one and cannot find a copy. I even postponed a business meeting to search for one and could not find a copy, went to over 15 different stores, spent well over $75 in gas, I hope that you can help me out. thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yeahok.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

Could you let us know what grades they are and what printing? I have been searching everywhere for one and cannot find a copy. I even postponed a business meeting to search for one and could not find a copy, went to over 15 different stores, spent well over $75 in gas, I hope that you can help me out. thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yeahok.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

I want to see a scan. sumo.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yeahok.gif

I want to see a scan. sumo.gif

yes, front and back cover, and if possible to seal the deal, a scan of every single page...page quality is the deciding factor for me in this major purchase. thumbsup2.gif

Can I get a pic?

They are in brand new mint condition:)

They also have the top staple missing because the retailer never stapled the top:)

You can even check it for holes:)

It has no holes?

Look you know how comics have a top and bottom staple? Well the retailer just stapled the bottom one. If you look at the comic youll see that they never stapled the top of the comic. There are no holes were the top staple is missing so you can tell the retailer just didnt staple the top:)

Oh well, that means that your copies would come back from CGC as qualified! Too Bad, I only collect complete copies and would have paid you $100 each for VF or better copies. hi.gif

people are looking to get 15-20 for them on ebay.

The key word here is looking. I checked ebay after reading your other topic on Comics General, and I could find only ONE auction (# 300010766396 - which, technically, should be reported to ebay, because the comic has "Not for resale" printed on the cover). He's ASKING for an opening bid of $14.59 and a BIN of $25. Doesn't mean he's going to get it.

Matt (Mr. Fox as you call him) is right about this dude.

Now as for the comics you are selling, I would have traded you my ASM 300, ASM 252 & my ASM #21 for about 2 or 3 copies, but seeing as how they where already crappy from the begenning, i'll go elsewhere. Thanks though for selling these, you're a trooper. flowerred.gif

Ill sort a pic out...

And as for you Mr.Fox....You are only narked because I wouldn't buy your book

Man get your facts straight. I was talking about ScarletSpiderFan. Thanks for showing your true colours though.