• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First SS CGC Book - What'd You Think???

13 posts in this topic

Only started back into collecting and I don't plan on owning a load of SS books BUT, when I saw this one on eBay about a week and a half ago, I could not resist buying it. I had this book in my teens and loved it cloud9.gif - especially the cover hail.gif. I know it is not overly hard to find or anything, but I believe it is the highest graded SS copy to date and it is signed by Perez - Too Cool yay.gif

It just arrived in the mail today, so I am pretty pleased with it.

So this is my first SS CGC graded book. I imagine I will get a few more in due course, but how did I do on my first one? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks!

img0865reo4.jpg

WOW!!!

What a great book! What makes it even better...you can tell how thrilled you are to have it in your private collection!!!

Now the insanity begins...prepare yourself!

Welcome to the club!

Yeah I think you may be the worst of us all. I only wanted a few but now I want to submit every chance I get.

Every time I tell myself I'm going to take a break from submitting.....another convention comes along & I send another pile. insane.gif

Nice book! thumbsup2.gif