• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM TOS 57 I'm working on image size.

12 posts in this topic

This is a pretty nice looking 57 with slightly whiter cover and back than the scans seem to indicate. On the bad side there is the slightest hint of spine roll and some creasing that is hard to see in the white areas but more clear on the Hawkeye figures. PQ is off white with maybe some cream colors.

57cover.jpg

57back.jpg

What I do is: scan the book, save the scan, open the scan in paint, adjust it to the desired size, save it in that size, then upload the picture into your host (photobucket).

It was nice meeting you at Heroes Con. I was one of the guys that gave you an opinion on that TOS #39.

Hey thats cool. Could you give me some more info to help remember which guy you are.

I'm still waiting to get that TOS 39 back from CGC.

How much bigger does the cover scan need to be to help you guys? I know the back was small

I guess I would have been the youngest out of everyone you talked to 27_laughing.gif

There is no particular size you should use. Whatever you like. Here is Divad's scan which is a good size; it could stand to be a bit larger as well

IH4ss.jpg

there are a LOT of spine creases on this book. they really show up in the Hawkeye figures, but are there as well in the white areas.

i'm thinking no more than 5.5.............the scan is still a bit blurry, so maybe i'm seeing things that aren't there, but..............................