• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to the newest Pedigree!!

16 posts in this topic

I'd like to be one of the many who wish the best to our friends in Wellington FL. There is a new addition to the TRIPPS family. I'm a bit surprised they didn't name her Mountain Girl, or Donna Godchaux Schmell, though.

This is from the Pedigree Comics site:

"Congratulations Are In Order: Pedigree Welcomes New Member of the Family!! - Just a little note to everyone out there that my wife (Lisa) and I are going to be the proud new parents of a baby girl (Mckenna Reece) on Thursday morning. As such, please understand we will not be able to respond to emails and do the normal website related activities until Sunday. All paid for books will be shipped out by Tuesday, August 1st. We will be checking the site, however, for all new bids and new listings, etc., when possible . Thank you for your patronage and support everyone!!"

Congrats! My first son is now two weeks old, and I wouldn't EVER go back to not having him around. He was a little 4 pound 13 ounce peanut, but he's very healthy and changing diapers isn't that bad!

Shawn

"I'm a bit surprised they didn't name her Mountain Girl, or Donna Godchaux Schmell, though."

Lisa got to pick the name 27_laughing.gif

Spoke to Doug, both baby and mother (and, of course, Jack) are doing fine thumbsup2.gif

Doug, however, is as crazy as ever poke2.giftongue.gifstooges.gif

I'd like to be one of the many who wish the best to our friends in Wellington FL. There is a new addition to the TRIPPS family. I'm a bit surprised they didn't name her Mountain Girl, or Donna Godchaux Schmell, though.

This is from the Pedigree Comics site:

"Congratulations Are In Order: Pedigree Welcomes New Member of the Family!! - Just a little note to everyone out there that my wife (Lisa) and I are going to be the proud new parents of a baby girl (Mckenna Reece) on Thursday morning. As such, please understand we will not be able to respond to emails and do the normal website related activities until Sunday. All paid for books will be shipped out by Tuesday, August 1st. We will be checking the site, however, for all new bids and new listings, etc., when possible . Thank you for your patronage and support everyone!!"

Ah, a Grateful Dead reference, nice!!!

I miss Jerry and Brent to this day, but have many fond memories to put a smile on my face. grin.gif