• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern 76 CGC NM 9.4 White

76 posts in this topic

Let's get cracking. Now..will finding said 9.0's be difficult...? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Brian

I've gotta couple in my collection with 6 or 7 tiny stress cracks along the spine. Gloss like new and perfect corners. Any chance?

For a serious answer, from what I hear DC's are graded way tough so I'd doubt anything with much spine stress at all would even hit VF+.

Brian

That's what I thought. Probably find a few more things on it to drag it down to a VF. That's what I personally think they are.

Reserve has been hit at $1400.

Welcome back Doc, we missed you brother! laugh.gif

BoC,

Glad to be back! A lot of things have changed...

greggy and murph have posted alot. Shuley and gman don't get along. meth was banned (for verbal threats? Really? meth...???) - but he's back as BlackShotzy. Vince thinks the CGC market will crash....

I've missed this place. grin.gif

You know what...just to be a nice guy.. I'm going to try to get this book. Man, wouldn't that suck. A Marvel "Zombie" with "such" a DC book.. smile.gif

Btw, I fail to see the real importance of this book.. sure it's a nice looking cover, it sounds like it's difficult in NM? Is that why it's so high priced? It's not Adams first work, is it?

Brian

I wasnt home and missed the end! Oh well.

Hey Greggy----You bid 1500 and it ended at 1653. Obviously you are a disciplined bidder and wouldnt go higher than your number....but do you now feel for a lousy extra 153 or so you rather have gotten this copy?

I ask because I think I would. But maybe that's cause I have no such discipline! (also Im not making a value judgement on whether $1653 is a good price or a crazy CGC fuel-injected 9.4 price...just the idea that for a little more, the book could have been won)

I wasnt home and missed the end! Oh well.

Hey Greggy----You bid 1500 and it ended at 1653. Obviously you are a disciplined bidder and wouldnt go higher than your number....but do you now feel for a lousy extra 153 or so you rather have gotten this copy?

I ask because I think I would. But maybe that's cause I have no such discipline! (also Im not making a value judgement on whether $1653 is a good price or a crazy CGC fuel-injected 9.4 price...just the idea that for a little more, the book could have been won)

Oh...I was just thrill bidding. Don't need to buy this book so close to San Diego. I bought the DC-6 100 page giant instead for $585. That's more of my collecting specialty! cloud9.gif

Oh...I was just thrill bidding.

So you are the one that Comic-Keys is always complaining about. shocked.gif

Nope...I would have paid if I had won! But...I knew that I was going to be outbid! sumo.gif