• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WORTH

9 posts in this topic

I was just reading the 'not a good flip' post at The Marketplace and it got me thinking how valuable your collections are?

Hmmmm... always an... interesting question to ask collector-type folks. But here's a different one: How many of you have your collections insured? Or maybe that should be; how many of you have 'comic book insurance,' since some homeowners insurance won't cover things that are collectibles or are over certain values (hence the need for more specific insurance). And if you live in an apartment, for god's sake, get the renter's insurance!!!!!

My wife asked me the 'value of your collection' question not too long ago & then the insurance question popped up soon after. As for me? No - not insured! Why not? It's not too expensive... I've gotta get on that!

ps: no - I have *nothing* to do with the insurance biz! tongue.gif

Here is my offer

$0.0000001

I think its fair

Well if I don't get a better offer then that's what it's worth.

OG - I got your back. Give me a "last look" and you'll be happy that you did! grin.gif

2004 will be the year I get insurance on my collection (although I tell that to myself every year tongue.gif)

DAM