• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAN LEE MEETS SPIDERMAN DF SIGNED EDITION PRE-SALE

5 posts in this topic

Well, as many of you know there's going to be a series of books starting 9-27-06 with "Stan Lee meets..." There's four scheduled so far. Spider-man, Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom, and The Thing. The first one is "Stan Lee meets Spider-man". I was about to do some ordering and saw there's a DF signed edition available. Its $199.99. Wanted to see if anyone else is interested in getting a signed copy. The deadline is 8-3-06. So let me know and I'll order ya one. This is the Diamond set price which I doubt you'll get anywhere else. A nice chance to get a Spidey book signed by Stan "The Man" himself. And we all know he's not getting any younger. 27_laughing.gif. PM me and I'll invoice you. thumbsup2.gif

Here's Diamond's promo:

Lee and artist Olivier Coipel present a meeting between “The Man” and his most famous co-creation! Joss Whedon and Michael Gaydos take fans to an interdimensional comic book convention, plus a reprint of the classic Amazing Spider-Man #87!

So he co-writes it, stars it, and signs it! That's pretty sweet.