• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Nice Scam on ebay

32 posts in this topic

You need to note on the famous first edition that the interior front cover is not the same as the original(all Lightning symbols, I believe).

I don't have an image of the interior cover... the only lightning symbol I see on any of the covers is the one on his chest.

But I did notice that the second man (green suit) is missing from the FFE outside cover.

I've seen that "faithionurs@yahoo.com" email address used by probably 5 different ebay seller ids. It's so painfully obviously a scam could someone possibly fall for it?

Yeah. He is the seller of the CGC 8.5 Hulk #1 as well. Sure are a lot of listing violations in the New York World's Fair auction. Love the shpping cost. foreheadslap.gif

This auction will not last long.

The World's Fair auction is dead now, but here's a new scam already. They're coming out of the woodwork today! With any luck this one will be toast too by the time most of you read this tonight...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Captain-America-Comi...1QQcmdZViewItem

This Cap #1 should win some kind of award for "book used most times by scammers". Absolutely can't count how many times it's been used for bogus auctions.

hello all...

how about this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Collection-of-1st-an...1QQcmdZViewItem

rick

I was just about to hit the "buy it now" button for $550,000....but now you have instilled some doubt.......

God, not this one again. Can't this insufficiently_thoughtful_person at least vary the trash he's got with the suddenly acquired Action 1, Spidey 1 and Spidey 13???